Friday, January 31, 2014

Art is telling...

When Notambiaque came to clean our flat this Friday, she brought these two notes from her daughter Bussi.  Bussi has Eczema.  Severe.  We have made several trips to the doctor/hospital with her to see if anything can be done.  If you are on government assisted medical coverage here, let me just say that it is sub-par and she still struggles.  I posted these pictures because (1)  Look at the color of President Wheeler.  We love that she sees us as one of them.  And he has quite a bit of hair!!!(2) I am not sure what she sees me as.  Maybe Roger Rabbit?
This is our poor little Bussi the day we took her to the hospital.  Be grateful.  Be very grateful for good medical coverage.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your blog, but the "worms" made my stomach jiggle.
    Love, Sister Blatter

    ReplyDelete