Monday, February 10, 2014

I Scream…You Scream

When we see fields and fields of these all over South Africa...

We think of this! 



 Ice Cream.Thinking is all we do.  Now I'm not just talking about some Meadow Gold, but I'm talking Nelson's Frozen Custard, Cold Stone, Blue Bunny, Dreyers, or Bryers, (oh I must stop or I will cry).  You would think with all of the Dairy Cattle that graze the beautiful grasslands of Africa that they would have an abundance of ice cream.  Not so.
Imagine our joy when we found this Frozen Yogurt store in Port Elizabeth at the Boardwalk. Oh yea!!!  We savored every last little marshmallow, nut, fruit combo we could stuff in.  The picture is a bit blurry, but President Wheeler is pointing to the spot on the sign where it states that this is the first Frozen Yogurt Store in South Africa.  There is hope!



2 comments:

  1. I think of you guys when I order a blizzard from DQ everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Frozen Yogurt!!! With chocolate chips and frozen yogurt available in Port Elizabeth, you will have to make a few more trips there!

    ReplyDelete