Monday, March 3, 2014

Ta Dah….


WE DID IT!!!  Our district was the first district in the Cape Town South Africa Mission to memorize "The Living Christ".  716 words.  Four people.  President Wheeler is great at memorizing.  I have very poor recall and did not think I could do it, but I did.  I thought I was doing good to memorize D & C Section 4 and when the challenge came for "The Living Christ", I thought, no way.  I took the fifteen cards with me as I was walking each morning and would recite them as I went along.  I am sure people thought I was a little cuckoo.  I am positive they thought I was when the spirit touched me as the words of this inspired document touched my heart and I was not only walking and talking to myself but crying.


I have a copy of these fifteen cards and would love to e-mail them to you if you would accept this challenge.  It is life-changing!

God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son.

1 comment:

  1. Please email them to me!! I want to try to memorize it too! Love you two!!

    ReplyDelete