Monday, May 8, 2017

A New Cooking Show titled..."An Adventure of an American trying to cook in Moscow"

So what do you think.  Should I start a new TV series entitled "An American tries to cook in Moscow"?  My children have long targeted me for my cooking skills and mixing ingredients that would normally not be on the list.  Well, you should see me now.  It has been interesting.  Here are some of the products I can choose from:










So I look at the pictures, get out my google translate, and say to myself..."Well this might work", or "this might be what I am looking for".  

Imagine my delight when I find something that is familiar.  It is a great adventure!  


So far, so good, but I have mixed some interesting things together.  My worst was a package of chicken bullion.  I couldn't read the back of the package which I now know said, "add one teaspoon to one cup of water".  I added the whole package to a pot of soup.  Pretty salty it was.  I drained the liquid off of the pot of soup and we choked it down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment